FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2014, 8:36 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dizcards
I had experience #2 tonight at a different WM with a FULLY FUNCTIONAL Kate! I only had 2 $200 VGC's, and treated them as 2 separate $200 loads (I'm still feeling my way around how things may go in my area, thus why the low loads). Anyway, in re-reading the wiki, it looks like I may have been able to combine both of these $200 VGC's into 1 $400 transaction, since up to 4 swipes are allowed per transaction, and up to $500 is allowed per transaction? I'm not quite seeing this option spelled out, so ca nsomeone confirm/deny if this is the case?
Kate is ONE card at a time. It also has a velocity limit. Please read wiki multiple times because you obviously misunderstand a lot of things.

You may also want to read the Wiki of BB thread because Serve works identically when using debit card load and it is a product introduced long after BB came about.

Human and the register can take up to 4 correct swipes and your Serve counts for one swipe so only 3 swipes left for the loading cards.

No idea where the $500 coming from. Serve daily load limit is $2500 but obviously if your source cards have a maximum value of $500 or below, you would need to use multiple transactions to reach the daily limit.