FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Silver and Red Cards
Old Oct 27, 2014, 9:40 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Seems like a product launch for cards designed to serve AA and US members now as well as post-merger, offered only to current US BarclayCard holders.

As reported on The Points Guy's blog:

The New AAdvantage Aviator Silver Premium Version
The new Silver card one-ups Citi on many fronts and shows that Barclaycard is serious about building a huge bank of American co-branded cardholders. However, Barclaycard can’t accept new applications for American Airlines cobranded cards, so what they’re doing is brilliant- offering the Aviator Silver product as upgrades to existing cardholders. I got my invitation for the Aviator Silver today and I suspect some TPG readers will too (please report back in the comments!). If don’t currently have a US Airways MasterCard and are interested in either the Silver or the Red then you must apply now before Barlcaycard can longer accept new applications.

Read more: http://thepointsguy.com/2014/10/barc...#ixzz3HMSzAnrK
N.B. As this card is targeted at US Barclaycard holders only, albeit with rationalised benefits for AA and US (and therefore positioned for post-merger times), we'll most move it to the US pre-merger forum. Changes in information may affect that. /Moderator

Last edited by JDiver; Oct 27, 2014 at 10:13 am