FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Into The Nights" 2014 Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2014, 7:31 pm
Flyer_70
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fabulous on one of the US carriers..
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Well, my stay booked via the Ipad app appears to have finally posted, and I have completed all of the initial 5 offers. I now get the choice of the 27K points or 2 nights.

And I now have six more offers with a potential bonus of 20K points. One of those offers is to redeem points for an award night or merchandise. I don't think I will complete those offers (unless I can find a really cheap night or merchandise.) Not sure if the cheap magazine subscriptions count.

I am thankful that the into the nights journey seems to be at an end!

David

I downloaded the app (ipad) and still no love - not even recognized that the app was downloaded. Caveat though - I had to change hotels last minute by phone since my original booking was in HKG the night of the tear gassing. So we will see what happens there. Regardless, it shouldn't be an issue since they reset the required nights back to one (I was one of those who had the app stays bumped way up). Perhaps I'm being optimistic.

However - I had received by email an offer for an 80k bonus on the credit card, so I signed up for that vs the 60k in the into the nights offer. Got full credit for that with Into the Nights with no issue whatsoever.

So who knows how they work.