FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is airtickets.com a scam website?
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2014, 5:22 am
Lazulite

Exclamation Wrong Conclusion!

Originally Posted by FoReal
I’ve been doing further research about airtickets.com and I want to post my findings here in the hope that a future reader will find the info useful.

Any emails that are sent to the address listed on their website ([email protected]) are bounced back with an automated reply in Greek. When translated it says “unable to deliver your message because they do not allow delivery to this address.”

This makes sense as apparently the website is based in Greece. More info available on http://www.scamadviser.com/.

Conclusion: Avoid this site. If a price is too good to be true, it's likely a scam. I've found some obscure reviews from poor souls who got burned by airtickets.com here. Overall, info is very scarce on the company so I feel it's important to archive my experience here on flyertalk.
Originally Posted by Lazulite
Your conclusion is flawed. Please do more research next time before posting. This is a 14-year old site, trusted by hundreds of thousands of travellers. The lower price offers is a legitimate practice that has been used by many (now established) websites for advertising and exposure purposes. Conclusion: DO NOT AVOID THIS SITE.