FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Should Premium Fare deals get its own forum?
Old Oct 25, 2014, 12:50 am
CokeandTaco

By my count: 24 total posts in this thread were made by TB member kokonutz, out of 99 total posts in this thread.

Only one (out of 4 total, rcs85551/jpdx/BiziBB/tcook052) forum Moderators (of the forum being discussed) contributed to this current thread. I feel a total disregard to past discussions (there are a number linked/mentioned in this thread) of this topic has occurred. No announcement in the existing thread was given. The existing Mods opinions/ideas/suggestions have been completely ignored. Not one TB member disagreed with the creation of a new forum.http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/town-...l#post23721617

I am personally disappointed with the FT board.

Of course I will move on....but wanted to voice my opinions in this thread.

I again thank tcook052 for his efforts in this discussion. He is an asset to FT and has a very good understanding of the airfares discussed on this board.

I really feel this new forum creation was pushed upon the general members. Past discussion was much more balanced and/or fair.

Last edited by CokeandTaco; Oct 25, 2014 at 1:21 am Reason: add link and information