FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA partners up with Cadillac [for ConciergeKey]
Old Oct 24, 14, 4:24 pm
CFFrost

Originally Posted by zippy the pinhead View Post
Yeah, I thought so too. The guy wasn't even apologetic. The dealership apparently sells other makes besides Cadillac, so maybe it's not as big a part of their business as it once was. But Cadillac paired us with them, presumably because they were the closest to our zip code; it wasn't like I asked for this dealer.
I was going to take a quick look at the T&C to see if it says anything about "participating dealerships" but it looks like the promo has ended.

http://www.aa.com/i18n/urls/aad-cadillac-offer.jsp

Thanks for your interest. The Cadillac test drive program is now closed.

The program may be closed, but you can still experience the exceptional Cadillac lineup.

Visit your local dealership to test drive any Cadillac vehicle, including the striking 2015 CTS sedan with available adaptive cruise control and available OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-FiŽ*. The available Wi-Fi hotspot works inside your CTS and up to 50 feet away as long as your vehicle is on, while the 4G LTE allows you to use your laptop or tablet as a mobile office with a reliable connection.

For more information about the current vehicle lineup, visit www.cadillac.com.

Travel well.
That was fast . . .