View Single Post
Old Oct 18, 14, 2:37 pm
Fraggable

I checked in here on the 16th and have another 6 nights, if anyone wants to know anything about the property let me know and I'll do my best to find out. I'm here on a diamond challenge as well.

As for breakfast, I can confirm that diamonds now get the 'pantry' breakfast ($28 value + gratuity included) instead of the full $45 option that includes the omelet station, more meats, etc. the Pantry breakfast is still far and away the best hotel breakfast you're likely to see anywhere - and you get one side order such as bacon, chicken sausage, potatoes, etc.

I'm here on 4 nights from 2 Hyatt credit cards plus 88k hyatt points for the other 4 nights (booked pre-devaluation). I did not receive an upgrade at checkin, was quoted prices of $400 for a suite upgrade.

The hotel itself is by far the most amazing hotel I've been to. Given I haven't been to the Maldives or any other Andaz's or St. Regis's for that matter (fairly new to points and miles), but my vote is that this is the best hotel ever!

Now as long as hurricane Ana doesn't get any worse here, I'm expecting to have one of the best stays imaginable.