FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Pesos Joke of the Industry
View Single Post
Old Oct 13, 2014, 5:00 am
kapkap46

Programs: Hilton Diamond DL Platinum UA 1K, DL Gold, Marriott Gold
Sky Pesos Joke of the Industry

They are such a joke.

Last week I looked for economy tickets(for friends)to Rio or Buenos Aires . Complete flexibility in July and August (not exactly high season) and there were no saver awards on any routing or any day . Oh the useless chart showed limited availability but when you clicked on it to buy it came up Standard Award.

Today I went in for myself looking for tickets in April to either Amsterdam or Paris (again not exactly high season)
Not as much flexibility but I doubt it would make a difference , nothing available.

I t used to be you could find seats on KLM or AF but DL burned those bridges and no longer do they offer anywhere close to the seats they once did.
Useless Program and Useless Management

Got one more TPAC flight to make in Business with their lazy FA's ( sorry for the few good one) and then I will try to find some vale for my 350,000 miles and then never again unless they are the only airline flying will they get dollar from me.

Oh and by the way I found Saver awards in 5 minutes for both those routings on UA. Not a big fan of UA but at this moment their Award Program is 100x better then DL.

Last edited by kapkap46; Oct 13, 2014 at 7:33 am