View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 14, 7:51 pm
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by dboston1 View Post
Yes, you can replace the Secure SIM in the case and then use the same case to register another account.
Oh yea? How? It's not a SIM in the case it's a microSD card. You ALSO need a special SIM for the PHONE which you CAN get from AT&T but that is not related to the case.
MisterEdF is offline