FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flight change in W fare class
View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2014, 4:04 pm
mnbp

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by Profchemnerd
Flying SLC-JFK-CDG-BOM-CDG-DTW-SLC and international legs are DL ticket but AF metal in W premium economy class.

Due to a schedule change, my 2h layover in DTW is reduced to 35 min. With GE and no checked bags, I could perhaps make it through customs in time, but I'm not in the mood to take that chance.

Anyhow, with the flight still 3 months away in Jan, should I hold out and see if schedule changes again, or should I change flights? I'm on the last DTW-SLC of the day, so I would have to change an international leg. If I do this and change to non AF metal, will I book into Y and lose the W? Or, is there a chance they would book me into J? Wishful thinking, I know, but I thought I would ask.
The trouble with waiting is that other options available today might not be available later to fix the 35 minute connection.

Try searching airfrance.us and see what one-way premium economy options exist for your travel date. By looking at the one-way CDG-SLC options, you'll have the information you need to ask for the option you'd prefer when speaking with Delta about your ticket.