FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Whose CC affiliate link would you recommend and why?
Old Oct 9, 2014, 6:47 pm
FTR 787
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
well Plucky couldnt help but throw up another post pimping this card. one last hurrah I suppose (though I wouldnt be surprised by another such post tmrw) cause he's under the impression that this offer ends tmrw. I'm sure a lotta the other cookie cutter wannabe or rather 'me too' travel blogs are following suit.

anyways, how did he get this impression? oh right, our old buddy MMS has been saying that almost everyday with posts about the imminent expiration of the greatest offer we've ever seen in all our lifetimes combined

so yeah def give your business to these folks, who are clearly working so hard for it! seems like they really need it or something. I mean why else would they shove it down your throat so much?

OTOH, a comedy thrird option is always a good choice. lets go with mommyppoints for that one... cause she was on nightline. and she gets everything for FREE (repeat that 14 times in her high pitched voice for optimal effect)