FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Hotel chain embraces prostitution...
View Single Post
Old Oct 7, 2014, 1:37 pm
JVPhoto

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Oh wow.
Give.
Me.
A.
Break.

There's one thing to PROMOTE or encourage hookers and what not to the point that it makes guests uncomfortable...ie. being accosted at the bar or public areas and staff not doing anything to stop that.
Condoms, lube, etc in the "intimacy kit" of the minibar? If you think that is put in every room for a John to use with a hooker I have to question what else you think goes on in every day life. I was just staying at a The Dream in SoBe packed no rubbers because I didn't think any of that was going to happen yet I brought home someone from a bar that I paid $0 for and requires the kit.
My Dad goes to Vegas about 3-4x a year and I know he had some flussies on his speed dial who he'll take to Louis Vuitton and what no but should the hotel give him the 3rd degree over who he has staying with him?
When I'm in Berlin I stay at the same hotel and after 4 years, probably a combined 60-70 nights I've had about 40 models meet me in the lobby or come up to my room as it's easier to chat there, change into something to go out and shoot in. Should the hotel ever start question why I have beautiful 16-20 year olds legitimately visiting me I would be taking my $200/night elsewhere.