FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF proudly serving INSTANT COFFEE in Biz (Affaires)
Old Oct 5, 2014, 5:53 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by NickB
+1.

Apart from Espresso in long-haul on a number of carriers, I find airline coffee universally oscillating between unpleasant and revolting, with only marginal differences between freeze-dried and cafetiere-style versions.

I did not know that A3 served Espresso. Good to know!
I agree with your unpleasant - revolting scale, that pretty much sums it up!! ^ Indeed, while I love coffee, I can't remember when is the last time I ordered one on AF, BA, LH or any major US airline domestic (actually, I did on US on a DCA-LGA flight but on a tonne of ice cubes!)

And indeed A3 serves espresso in European C (which is only one of the many good things I have to say about A3 C - much better than AF, BA et al if you ask me!). I think TK does too but to be honest when I fly with them I enjoy Turkish coffee instead, which whilst an almost entirely different drink one could argue, is quite a pleasurable one too, especially with a lukum or two