FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First National Bank of Omaha TravElite card - refreshed April 2017.
Old Oct 3, 2014, 9:20 pm
GetawaysRus

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
First National Bank of Omaha TravElite card - refreshed April 2017.

My wife (who has a higher FICO score than me) keeps getting invites for a First National Bank of Omaha TravElite card. This is an AmEx card.

I can't find any info on this forum about this card. Anyone have it? Is it a worthwhile card? I've shredded the mailers a couple of times, but they are persistent.

Here is some of the bennies:

1. Rewards
3 points per $1 on qualifying air and hotel purchases
1.5 points per $1 on all other purchases
Redeem points for travel, cash back (redeemed as a credit to your account) or retail merchandise. (I don't know what type of points these are, but I'm assuming that they are some sort of First National Bank of Omaha points.)

2. As long as you’re a Cardmember, you’ll receive complimentary access to Premium Concierge.

3. Receive up to $100 in statement credits for incidental airline expenses such as baggage, fees, airport lounge access, on-board food and beverage.

4. With approved Global Entry membership, qualify for 5 years of free, expedited security clearance at select U.S. airports when you enroll with Premium Concierge and apply online.