FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Sep 10, 2014, 5:00 pm
Mamibear

Originally Posted by stark4
So OV as a credit .. instead of Debit when loading to Serve is Hard Coded at ALL WM POS registers NationWide or only in few states? I was gonna try it at my NYC local WM but if it is Hard Coded then i'm not even gonna bother.
afaik, it's still YMMV and sometimes it works, sometimes it won't. you just have to try before you give up or you'll never find out.

It's like one of those times I saw signs posted on every register of a store that ALL ppgcs are cash only. I could've said and done nothing and just avoided that store but I realized that if their other branches allow CC payments, why not this one? So I wrote an email via their website and asked the COO if he will reconsider this policy enforced at this store. I had a pleasant surprise when days later, they took the signs down which was a clue for me that they read my email and the COO acted on it in my favor. I also got email from the store manager apologizing for the inconvinience and got a $20 store GC as an act of goodwill. Now, I'm a happy camper and possibly all the others who buy GCs from this store IF they know the policy has been revised.