FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seattle questions
View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2014, 2:30 pm
PDXPremier
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by mjghughes
Apologies if this is a little off normal topic.

I am flying into seattle on BA F in November, and will have an afternoon/evening in seattle prior to taking the Alaska puddle hopper to York the following day.

One of the reasons I am doing a F flight is that it is a big b'day for me.

Looking for recommendations from the flyer talk community as what to do and more to the point, where to eat as a single traveller in sea of a Friday evening. Recommendations for live music venues (rock, indie) would be well received as well.

Oh, and if anyone is in a position to guest into the board room on 22 nov am, that would be brilliant as well.

Many thanks.
Huh? The only York I can think of is in PA and I know Alaska doesn't fly there....I assume by "puddle hopper", you mean Alaska's partner Horizon Air but they too don't fly to York.

Lots to do in Seattle and since you can take the light rail from the airport to downtown, you don't need to take a taxi or rent a car. I always have to walk the waterfront, take a ferry, and of course go to Pike Place Market (which may not be open very late)....if I were to eat somewhere yummy that won't cost me an arm and a leg, I would choose Ivar's on the waterfront (they have a sit down restaurant as well as the counter service one).