FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island [Master Thread]
Old Sep 3, 2014, 12:20 pm
DallaStarwooDelta

Originally Posted by pricesquire
I've used Google search and forum search, and nothing came up except an old thread discussing a Chase promo.

Any recent reviews on this place? Just had a one night stay there and I'm kind of conflicted. In the process of writing a review but thought I'd come here first before dropping a page long post.
Thanks for your review.

I am not good at writing reviews but wanted to share my experience at this location 2 weeks ago.

Stayed Aug 21-25 for our 23rd anniversary getaway. Used club upgrades from Ritz CC with an average room rate of $329 per night which was $300 less per night if paying the club room rate. Club level was very good but liked Grand Cayman and Sarasota better. We actually did the chef’s table at Salt on our anniversary and it was one of the best dining experiences we’ve ever had. Getting to walk in the kitchen and watch Chef Laughlin prepare our dishes was interesting and enjoyable. While 9 courses with wine can be a bit expensive ($175 per person food/$125 wine) I would recommend this for those who want to experience one of the best fine dining experiences that Florida has to offer.