FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A business traveller's week on BA and oneworld
Old Aug 17, 2014, 1:17 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
My thanks for the kind words, comments and support from 000, secretplantofightinflation, csdavidson, TRVLUPGD, hawklx, T8191, Aztec_Flyer, Banana4321, crazy8534, FatnLoud, Hoch, exilencfc - I'm pleased you find this interesting. I have updated, and indeed finished ,today's entry.

Originally Posted by Yahillwe
So, cws, you will be spending the whole week in London?

If I manage to convince BotB to change his ticket and join me to Greece at a fellow fter's hotel, then HE could write the TR.
My dear, some of us have to work! And no, I won't be in London all week, even I can't fill up the cyber-space of FT with a week in London!

Originally Posted by 710 77345
Ha ha, are you going to be getting 'inspiration' for different Trip Report writers for each different day? I wonder who possibly could have inspired today's!
Um, I see exactly what you mean, but really that wasn't my intention. Clever idea though, but I think someone else could probably pull that one off better than me! So be prepared for excess detail in some areas, and none at all in others.