View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 14, 8:05 am
Frequent_Flyer1

Programs: LX SEN, BA GGL/CCR, IC Plat A, HH Dia, Hyatt Glob, Sixt Plat, regularly in FS & RC
Thank you so much thucanhho for your efforts! Truly appreciated!! And yes, thanks for staying professionally Just kidding, like FlyingDoctorwu I had rented/borrowed fitness gear at several luxury hotels so far, e.g. Four Seasons, Mandarin Orientals. Fairmont even has a dedicated programme for this (in cooperation with Addidas or Nike). Truly think this is a great benefit and I do would appreciat if Hyatt offers something similiar!

So with regards to the PH Washington, I took advantage of their bike rentals instead and used this as a work-out - sun was shining beautifully yesterday!

The PH is indeed a lovely hotel and can certainly keep up with international propierties, so well done. Was upgraded to a View Premier Park Deluxe on a high floor on my FHR-booking, very nice and absolutely lovely! Took the F&B offer as the Diamond welcome amenity, it consisted of a cheese plate (three different cheeses) and comes with a small bottle of red wine (Boxwood Winery, Virginia) as well as some bread. Very tasty, alhtough next time I would ask if it's possible to substitute the wine/cheese for the Apple Pie form BDT.