FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Guide: DFW / Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport - MCT, Connection, etc
Old Aug 14, 2014, 8:35 am
Dadaluma83

Programs: AAdvantage, Amex MR
I went with the BA option through AUS, I will be flying in Economy/World traveler or whatever BA calls their economy. Last night I was actually going to just play it safe and fly AA 50 from DFW, but when I went to select that routing I got the dreaded message telling me that the fare is no longer available. So I said forget it and just purchased the reservation I had on hold, when I entered my credit card information I got an error message that the service is unavailable, but then right afterward it was put on request, and I see this morning my reservation has ticketed thankfully. hopefully no glitches come travel.

Even if it is on time, 40 minutes at DFW is too risky particularly when my final destination is international. So at checkin I am just going to go for a same day change to an earlier ELP-DFW flight to give me a longer layover in DFW, if that is not possible and I somehow miss my connection there are 3 nonstop DFW to LHR flights on AA, should make it to London the next morning barring a total irrops mess so I figure why not take the gamble to experience the 787?

Last edited by Dadaluma83; Aug 14, 2014 at 8:39 am Reason: Added class of service for travel