FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada rouge Flight Report and Feedback Thread
Old Aug 14, 2014, 1:44 am
theseatbelt

Wow - great job to AC and Ben's for posting this.

1) So I know AC's desire to save space reduces knee room significantly which is probably a main source of complaint.

As a tall flier, I would suggest raising the height of the seats by a few inches on the rouge aircraft if this is possible by modifying the frames or something. This way legs would have more room to "dangle down" and thus creating more room for the legs without increasing pitch. Very similar to adjusting heights for office chairs, it's a way to increase room for legs - downwards - instead of forwards. See my simple illustration for details - where the "hypoteneuse" has increased due to increase in height of seat but not in the pitch between seats.

2) I would also suggest the ability to use less eupgrades, preferably less or half of the eupgrades you would need on mainline just because its not full J class.

3) I would also like to suggest the ability to have the in-flight entertainment app be available on Android and Blackberry devices. Note that Blackberry runs Android apps. Not everyone uses an apple

4) Would also like to be able to charge devices. One can be cheap but sophisticated

Last edited by theseatbelt; Aug 14, 2014 at 8:38 am