FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Good experience @ Enterprise so far...
View Single Post
Old Aug 6, 2014, 6:05 am
moze

Programs: Kimpton IC, Voila Platinum, Club Carlson Gold Elite,National EE, Hertz PC, Avis First, Sixt Platinum
Good experience @ Enterprise so far...

Hey all, just wanted to share my recent experiences with a local (non-airport) Enterprise location I will been renting at frequently for work.

I'll be renting on a weekly basis from here on out and my reservations are made on a national business account. I have noticed excellent service both times I have rented so far, with reps going out of there way to thank me for my business and to ensure I have a good experience. Very very good from that perspective.

First rental:
Mid-size
Given a Nissan Rogue SUV with higher miles (29K), smelled funny, and had dog hair all over the back. Cool that they gave me a SUV; however, would have liked it clean. Oh well.

Second rental:
Mid-size
Given a brand new 2015 loaded out Tahoe LT. Man, I *loved* that vehicle. Only issue is it was a major gas hog (used 13 gallons on my 200mile roundtrip). If it weren't for that, I'd ask for it every time.

So far, I think I've had very good luck. Even dog hairy SUV is a bit of an upgrade over a mid-size I think. Maybe I'll try my luck and see if they can give me something sporty today when I rent. More to come