View Single Post
Old Aug 1, 14, 7:39 pm
Explore SE Asia

Programs: Former UA 1K
OnePlus One invite to purchase phone - expires 8/3 7AM EDT

I have decided to give 3 of my invites to my fellow flyertalk members. (one has already been claimed)

The OnePlus One is a global phone. In the USA, it will work on T-Mobile and AT&T at LTE speeds. Here is a description I posted in another thread. If you have not been following this phone do a quick Google search. It is truly a flagship phone at an unbelievable price.

It is a great phone, especially if you travel overseas. LTE speeds in most parts of the world.

WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/8
LTE: Bands: 1/3/4/7/17/38/40

This phone has "flagship" level specs for $350 USD (64gb version)
The invite is for purchase in the following countries at the OnePlus online store.

Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States

I am giving back to the flyertalk community. However, I will accept donations of gc, upgrades, and trips around the world. If you are interested, please send a pm with an email address.

PPS There are tons of reviews.

http://www.techradar.com/us/reviews/...articleContent
The OnePlus One's performance-to-price ratio is one of the most impressive we've ever seen in a smartphone, offering Samsung Galaxy S5 performance for less than half the price.

Last edited by Explore SE Asia; Aug 3, 14 at 2:31 am