FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Inconsiderate users of United Clubs-loud phone call/speakerphone, watching videos..
Old Aug 1, 2014, 6:28 am
Biginch

Programs: M&M FTL, MP 1K, Global entry.
Inconsiderate users of United Clubs-loud phone call/speakerphone, watching videos..

From me.

To any of my fellow flyer talkers who may have been in earshot and heard me yelling loudly into my phone.

Yesterday, during my RUH>FRA>ORD>MSY trip I was in the ORD C16 lounge trying to nap while waiting on my last leg. Unfortunately for me, this is when some inconsiderate fellow decided to sit next to me and have a nice loud phone conversation. After being awakened over and over by mr. Charming, I had enough. First I tried staring at him to make the point. Didn't work. So I pulled out my trusty iPhone and made a call to a friend, as loud as I possibly talk without actually screaming. During my call I discussed my new neighbor and how big a [jerk] he was.

Then I watched mr couth steal four bananas and about a pound of cheese&crackers. A guy who can afford an iPhone and a mini iPad stealing fruit and crackers fom the club. I think this guy IS an over entitled elite.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Aug 1, 2014 at 7:30 am Reason: Profanity removed