FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Montreal REVIEW - MASTER THREAD (leaving 12/18/18 - Doubletree)
Old Jul 28, 14, 11:13 pm
Renard

Programs: TK *Gold; WN A-list; NEXUS; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
I just completed a three night stay here. I had no noise problems. The rooms were nice.... typical Hyatt. The plug situation near the bed was not optimal but workable.

I found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

The breakfast buffet was a bit disappointing. The omelette chef was either missing entirely if you were there too early (all the setups were there so I knew one was coming eventually) or so busy that I didn't both waiting in the line. The pastry was decent. The fruits were minimal but what was there was good. The eggs were fine when you could get them but the other hot food was a pass. The breakfast was the weak point in the whole stay.

I only went to the Regency Club one evening. It was just okay. The lounge hostess had a bit of a scowl on her face and was not at all friendly. The food spread was fine but nothing to go out of your way for.

I'd be happy to stay there again.