FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frugal Travel Guy Rookie Bootcamp - Sept 20th - Savannah, GA
Old Jul 17, 2014, 5:45 am
thehowieee

Programs: ??????????
Frugal Travel Guy Rookie Bootcamp - Sept 20th - Savannah, GA

Rick (ingy) and I (Howie) are putting on a "Rookie Bootcamp" on September 20th at the Springhill Suites Savannah / Historic District.

It'll be an all day event where we'll be covering the basics about credit / card applications, mileage runs, different types of award bookings and figuring out how to achieve your goals in this game.

Even though its called a Rookie Bootcamp we'll be reviewing more advanced topics and sharing our own experiences.

Registration is open

Some details:

What: FTG Rookie Bootcamp
Where: SpringHill Suites Savannah Downtown/Historic District - Savannah, GA - $159/night rate secured using code FTGS
When: Saturday September 20th 9am – 6pm
Who: Up to 100 people
Cost: $25 per person

Registration includes morning coffee, water/snacks throughout the day, pizza for lunch. We'll be doing a bunch of door prizes as well.

We wanted to do a smaller / focused event where we could actually meet and spend some time with more people individually. While we've got some topics to discuss there isn't yet a set agenda that only specific things will be talked about. Any suggestions on what you want to discuss let me know.

I'm excited to have an event in my home town ... If you haven't been to Savannah the end of the September is a great time to visit, and the location of the event is walkable for everything in the historic district.

We've secured a rate of $159/night at the host hotel for the weekend; simply call and tell them you're with Frugal Travel Guy.

Last edited by thehowieee; Jul 20, 2014 at 11:53 am