FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Sydney (Post-Reno) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 5, 2014, 8:07 am
saaveraward

Originally Posted by ThreeA4Me
When is the rocks food market? I'm approaching a four night stay and would love to hit that , the Saturday walking tour, a day of horse racing and dinner at Quay
Also make sure you go back to the proper Rocks market on Saturday as it's a different animal entirely.

There are maybe 6-8 stalls but it's all intricate, locally sourced stuff. Some examples from my photos are:

roast pork roll with slaw, apple sauce, gravy and crackling
roast pumpkin, feta cheese, baby spinach and walnuts with pesto dressing
miso glazed beef short rib roll with pickled daikon radish

9am - 3pm, Fridays

It's said that only good things happen on Fridays. In The Rocks it's all about good things you can eat and enjoy in the lovely Jack Mundey Place.

We all have to eat. So why not do it in the great outdoors? And while you're at it, stay longer to pick up flowers, fresh fruit, crusty bread, irresistible chocolate, olive oils, condiments and homewares as buskers coax laid-back tunes from guitars and banjos.

Wander down for gourmet wraps and burgers, barbecued salmon, lamb kebabs, Turkish gozleme and a whole range of Australian-made gourmet produce, and while you’re here, remind yourself how lucky you are to live in the best city on earth.