FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Jul 3, 2014, 7:23 pm
phantasmic

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
Why are people assuming it gets killed right now when the volume is so low. It was inevitable that people were going to find out about the FD thing. Its freaking published all over the Serve website.

Right now there seems to be some sort of restriction on consecutive $500 loads so that in itself doesn't make it the better place to load Serve if you have WMs available. People will still go to WM because they can do BP and MOs in addition to loading Serve. FD is definitely a good alternative if you don't want to go to WM or don't have WMs available to you.
I don't assume it will be killed strictly b/c MMS or another big blog posts it...although so far there is definitely a trend. I knew about it before he posted as I am sure thousands of serve customers did. I assume it will die because of abuse and tons of people flocking to FD suddenly to try it out (including myself) and some to "test the limits" (no need for me as they are on every corner) and people sticking out like a sore thumb pushing thousands a day at a dollar store. I hope it doesn't die fast, maybe it will hang around over a year like WM since pins.

Edit: By the way I love this game...not complaining....just learning not to get too attached!