FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Family Travel for Real Life is a go! #FT4RL save the date and call for speakers
Old Jun 26, 2014, 8:54 am
The Deal Mommy
Used to be diaworld

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Dontcareist,
Hi David,
Cutting and pasting schedule here, if you want more info about the speakers, feel free to check out the link.

9:00-9:45: Registration and meet your fellow travelers
9:45-10:00: Welcome from The Deal Mommy
10:00-10:55: Shawn Coomer, Dad, from Miles to Memories on the topic of extended travel with your kids (with an assist from The Deal Mommy on Camp Mom).
11:00-11:55: Phil, Dad of 2, from Miles Abound on how to earn miles without opening 10 credit cards in one day or spending 20K a month and which programs are best for families.
12:00-12:55: Lunch (be sure to use this time to meet new friends and chat travel!)
1:00-1:55: Jason Steele, Dad of 2 and well-known points expert, on using those points on family travel (Have you ever tried to book 4 award tickets?)
2:00-2:55: Susan DeBruhl, Mom and Grandma, from Carolina Travel Girl on lodging options when a regular hotel room just isn’t gonna cut it. I’ll have lots to share on this topic as well, including how I rent condos worldwide for $35/night!
2:55-3:10: Afternoon Break and snack
3:10-4:05: Debra Schroeder, Mom of 2, from Traveling Well for Less on how to keep saving once you get to your destination.
4:05-5:00: Ask the Speakers session. Make sure to bring your specific travel questions!

Originally Posted by DavidAL
Not sure if I can/can't attend, but most certainly something that me and my family do frequently, even last minute often.

What aspects are you trying to discuss specifically?