FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flight prices
Thread: Flight prices
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2014, 8:08 am
m3red

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by steve2802
Hi,

We're getting married in Koh Samui in March and have been looking at the price of the flights going business class between LHR and BKK.

The price on the Friday 20th is £4360.38 (for 2 passengers) but the flight on the Saturday 21st is £6518.38.

We want to fly out on the Saturday because we don't finish work until the Friday or I would just go ahead and book the Friday flights.

What I'd like to know is how likely is the price of the Saturday flight going to come down to the same or near as the Friday flight. If the cost isn't likely to come down we will have to fly economy as I can't afford those prices.

Please forgive me if you think my question a little silly. I've never been further abroad than Spain and that was flying with one of the no frills airlines so I know nothing about any of this.

First time getting married (and last I hope!) and first time on a properly big jet (hoping for the A380) and I think this will be a once in a lifetime trip as I don't earn a great deal so I'm a little apprehensive!

Many thanks in advance for you answers.
I'd probably just book the Friday if it means the alternative is flying y!