FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NRT layover (SQ11) - what if I don't want to visit the lounge?
Old Jun 20, 2014, 8:39 am
jamienbaker

Originally Posted by Virginia Emery
Sorry, I don't have an answer to your inquiry, but I just wanted to know are you expected to arrive hungry @ NRT flying Suites ?
A good observation. I will have positioned in LAX from NYC the night before, pulled an all-nighter (local LA time), then intend to then sleep from about 0800~1200 before heading to LAX a few blocks away. I've booked the cook for Japanese meals all the way through to SIN. Plan is to thoroughly enjoy the Suite experience LAXNRT, take the main meal offering and as much Krug as possible but pass on the second meal, and sleep no more than 2 hours but won't ask them to make up the bed. I'd like to graze in NRT because I enjoy the food there and want a chance to stretch my legs. May or may not take the dinner NRTSIN as I intend to sleep as much of those 7 hours as possible. 3 hour layover in SIN affords time for a shower but no TPR due opening hours (very disappointed about that)...then I'm off to Bali where I hope to reunite with my family for a big lunch.

So if I arrive hungry and thirsty in Narita, it will only be by choice!

Best, Jamie