FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An apology owed to parnel
View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2003, 8:35 pm
parnel
At Large

Secret agent, no apologies required; hey we all get stressed at various times and I'm sure working for AC has been very stressful recently. Yes, I am anti union but only because I've seen how they limit personal growth in their members while demanding total loyalty to the union rather than the employer who pays them.
The other issue with me is featherbedding of jobs by the union so the employer has more people than he really needs to get the job done. Restricting individual performance is one of the real distastful things unions do.
Anyway we are here to debate issues and hopefully get AC management to listen to their customers and employees.
Keep up your good work and keep informing us of the goings on in your workplace.We like the people we come in contact with at AC and by exposing things here and being constuctively critical we hope to shed some light to your management on the difficulties faced by the employees.
The real jerks here don't fly AC so you should be thankful you only have to put up with them here and not at the airport.