Old Jun 15, 14, 11:05 pm
jozdemir

Programs: BA Gold, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
The JFK lounge is nice for T4, but not worth getting there super early in my opinion. But my opinion may not be appropriate having spent time in a few EK lounges over time.

You should be able to dine as you wish in F, but I don't think there will be enough enticing food in the JFK lounge to dissuade you from the offerings onboard :-)

I flew JFK-DXB-SIN in March and showered on both flights just because I could :-)

Chauffeur service should be available for booking online. If not either call EK in advance or when you walk through the exit into the arrivals waiting area, turn right and you'll walk down to the chauffeur desks where you can inquire there.

I can't recall if the divider between the two middle seats drops but if it does then that's the way to go, otherwise window and an aisle would be best

Oh and as far a general tip, they will bring things like Dom Perignon, JW Blue etc from the F menu to the bar for you if you ask. Just in case you get bored of your suite and want to wander back to the bar for a few drinks