FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide: LAX / Los Angeles TBIT / Bradley Int’l. oneworld Lounges
Old Jun 9, 2014, 8:30 pm
frudd38

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by burrbrown
Hi all,
I had a CX F award (SFO - HKG) redeemed and ticketed with ticket numbers back in March 2014. It's a simple award - one way and direct between SFO and HKG on CX879.

Some circumstances occurred that required me to change the dates of this award (but same city pairs) to an earlier date. I've changed CX award tickets before with AA and usually a couple days later I would get the eTicket Itinerary and Receipt confirmation email with ticket numbers. But this time, my booking hasn't been ticketed yet.

I've been stuck in "On Request" for the last 7 days, and 3 calls to AAdvantage haven't helped. Each time I've spoken to an agent, they would put me on hold for a couple of minutes to speak with "ticketing" or "rate desk" but then would come back and tell me everything is ok and my award should be ticketed "within hours". Hours have turned into days and still nothing.

I've read in this thread that people had issues with the credit card address on file was mismatched with the credit card used, but since my change was only a date change that doesn't require any additional charges, I don't think this should be an issue. (And coupled with the fact that I've changed dates before
on CX awards without issue)

Now I'm getting a bit worried because I'm scheduled to fly within days, and I still don't have ticket numbers. Does anyone have any idea on what I can do except keep calling them? Has anyone ever successfully had AA agents manually ticket the itinerary while you stayed on the line?

Thanks in advance for any insights you may have!
Mismatched cc with the account miles name was my issue die delay.. Doesn't hurt to change it(refund and reprocess)