Thread: Deportation
View Single Post
Old Jun 8, 14, 1:12 pm
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 7,557
mcgyver9. the site you link to appears to refer to people who were deported for immigration violations (overstaying their visa, entering the country illegally etc). I don't think it applies to someone in your situation.

You need to talk to an immigration lawyer, or the British Embassy/Consulte. As the previous poster said, we just don't know enough.
Aviatrix is offline  
Reply With Quote