FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Lisle, Illinois (Former Wyndham)
Old Jun 6, 2014, 2:53 pm
1readyset2go

Programs: SPG, Marriott, United, SWA, AA
Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton Lisle? Looking at a stay there in June, or the Aloft Bolingbrook,or Lombard Westin. All 3 not that far apart location wise.

There are only a couple pictures on the website and they are extreme close ups of pillows and a lamp on the wall? Not much detail to be found anywhere on this property. The TA reviews (that are recent) half of which are from people with only 1 or 2 reviews (which I don't trust). I am leery of booking there now.

This leaves me with Aloft only 4k in points or $130 or $150 after taxes. The Westin is 212 plus 23 in taxes, or i could use 7k in points and that is just the lowest level "traditional room". I think if I did book here I would go up to the "Deluxe Room" for just $8 more. I am SPG Gold if that matters. Recently I have had a pretty good string of very nice upgrades upon checkin but I never count on that and of course. Just me traveling so I might be ok with the aloft except its 2 nights and I worry about it being filled with noisy drunk young people