FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Millennium Resort ,Patong Beach £3 - £25
Old Jun 2, 2014, 7:26 am
chokdee

Yes the way this deal and any cancellations are being handled is getting more ridiculous by the minute. My non prepaid reservations with laterooms and booking.com were cancelled almost immediately...fair enough.

Then Orbitz weighed in and wanted to cancel a prepaid reservation for August. If I did not reply by 30th May they would cancel and refund anyway.
So today I get back from a Hotel jolly in Barcelona, check my email and still no cancellation. After reading updates on here re orbitz I have now replied that I understand from other sources that they (orbitz)are in further discussions with the hotel so will wait further news and then give my decision.

Prepaid bookings for December and next year with ebookers and expedia are also in tact with no communication.

Bearing in mind my first booking was cancelled the very next morning one would have expected all bookings to have received cancellation/reprice emails by now.There appears to be no rhyme or reason to any of this.