FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What are some charges that post quickly to your credit card?
Old Jun 1, 2014, 6:15 pm
AlohaDaveKennedy

Programs: Several dozen
OK - how about getting an Amazon Payments account and sending a payment through using that card. How much are you really short (if the AMEX GC doesn't come through and on what card? The type of card is important.

Originally Posted by boexile
I've been a lurker on these forum for a long time now and have appreciated all the great information.

Currently, I'm in need to add another $400 to meet minimum spending requirement to get the sign up bonus. I've went with the Amex gift card method but it's been almost a week and a half already and the charge is still showing as pending on my credit card account.

I only have another 3 days in order to meet the minimum spend requirement. (I know, got lazy, should've finished it earlier but I didn't think it would take this long for a charge to actually post)

Basically, if the charge stays pending for another 3 days and don't actually post, I'm not going to hit the minimum spend requirement for my sign up bonus. Does anyone know if there are purchases that usually post quickly? (I'm thinking amazon gift card or store gift card purchase?)