FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MO Purchases using OV @ WM
View Single Post
Old May 31, 2014, 9:27 am
silver4300

Originally Posted by njdealguy
Just a datapoint, but last night I went to a Walmart where I've never had problems before with countless BPs, BB loads, and MOs and went in to try to purchase 2k of MO's with 4 OVs.

The CSR told me that as of the previous day, all such transactions must be done using one DC only and no more split transactions are allowed, and that even if tries it wont work. Moreover also told me that on that morning, people from Moneygram came over and had a "meeting" at that walmart instructing to no longer allow splitting payments among multiple cards. I was trying to explain how it will go through if the split payment button is pressed after my swipes but wasn't willing to listen at all, so I left at that.

Went after that to another walmart where the CSR had some confusion initially too but then managed to get the payments to go through.

Am bummed out about possibily losing one of my most reliable walmarts to date but think will try back at the same location after about two weeks or so and hopefully someone else is working there. Also, am not sure whether to believe if that supposed "meeting" from Moneygram is the truth or not.
I think that WM BP is through checkfreepay, not moneygram. I always use checkfreepay.