FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LM F and J routes (and the occasional trick-it) Rebooted v2.0
Old May 30, 2014, 4:15 pm
Air Rarotonga

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by X32nice
Hi all,

I have a question. Can we talk open about all? I ve found some tricks. But what about saws, loops, irsh, and so on? Which one are still going?

Or better per message? Who help me?
I don't think we should talk open to anything. Even not the reserches about the boomerang algorythm of LM or Amadeus as it was discussed few pages ago... There are still a few tricks of LM working and with every detail we run the risk, that LM closes all those holes forever! At the moment we don't have the confirmation, that all not working tricks were cancelled by LM or if it is just a combination of their IT and lack of availability... Just think about when the UA flights were not bookable with LM... They came back, we don't know the exact reason why they temporarily were not bookable...

Somebodies action called the attention of LM about their holes... So I would not wonder, if they also read what we're writing here, as in this DOT claim FT was mentioned.

So we better keep it on the safe side!