FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Official Delta 767-300ER Interior Mod Tracking Thread
Old May 28, 2014, 1:16 pm
brocklee9000

Programs: DL Pork Medallion, PP, GE
Originally Posted by vji6697
Need some seating advice pls.

Flying MAN-ATL soon and booked into Y. Delta.com says the plane is a 76W, but reading here, I assume it really is a 76Z .

Anyhow, currently on row 33, as there have been no window or aisle EC seats available... until just now, 13E has become free, so do I take the plunge now or wait for t-24 and see if a bulkhead opens up.

On the latter, are both 20 and 21 seats close to the lavatories ? or is one less bothersome than the other ?

Thanks.
There are two versions of the 76Z. I'm guessing you're in version 1? On that configuration, EC begins with row 13, 20 and 21 are exit rows, and the lavs are by 20 and 21. If it's version 2, EC begins are row 12 and the lavs are at the front of Y.

If it's v1 (13E would be a middle section EC aisle bulkhead), that's certainly better than nothing. It's not very likely that any other EC seats will open up, so if you can get the bulkhead now, I'd take it. Just check back every once in a while and see if anything opens up. Pretty good legroom and space, too. These pics are seats 13F and 13G, but 13E will have the same space.