FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Millennium Resort ,Patong Beach £3 - £25
Old May 27, 2014, 6:07 am
BobKop

Programs: SkyTeam Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by chokdee
This is strange, I have just received a draft email from hotelclub written in Chinese concerning the Millennium booking. It was sent numerous times and obviously in error as about 30 minutes later I had about the same number of recalls.

I did a google translate and the bad news is it is an email presumably for the Chinese market saying there had been an admin error and offering the room at an increased rate or a full refund. You had until 28th May to reply.

Now I did not book through hotelclub (part of orbitz) and the letter had no personal details for anyone else ,it was just a draft with those spaces left blank.

Being the author of this deal it seems strange,but strange things always seem to happen to me so I'm not too surprised! Fact is stranger than fiction as the saying goes.

Please note that I'm not trying to put the dampers on the deal, we have to stay as positive as we can, I just hope that hotelclub and other OTA's are not going to send out an email such as this in all languages any time soon.

On the other hand maybe it is some hacker just trying to wind me up ??

I'm now also getting Ebookers emails... the same May 28th deadline (which is rediculous... that's only 1 day).