FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton at St George's Park, Burton Upon Trent {GBR}
Old May 24, 2014, 3:51 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia
Can anyone clarify the situation re this Hampton? According to Hilton.com. the hotel is "coming soon" and advises to book at the site for the Hilton on the same site.

However plenty of reviews for the Hampton on Trip Advisor then if you click on the links to see how much it costs, it takes you to the Hilton hotel on hilton.com or whatever site you choose.

Seems a bit redundant to ask when it is "coming" since ab007 has seen it and lots of Trip Advisor users have reviewed it. So maybe a better question is "how do I book it, or even see the prices for it?"
Might be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that the Hampton at this location has now been incorporated into the Hilton hotel. The Hilton site seems to advertise the Hampton rooms as Compact rooms. I'll be there again in a few weeks in July, so will make some enquiries unless anybody else has more info. Seems very strange that the Hilton site advertises it as coming soon, when it was open for some time!