FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
View Single Post
Old May 17, 14, 9:27 pm
sadln

Originally Posted by enelym1978 View Post
Did a search but without result about this:

I want to sign up for Asiana Club but at the sign up page, when I enter my first name (which is in two parts, Chinese name) it says "Full name should be entered in English".
And below it says that it should be as on passport, which has the space in between.

Moreover, I will be accruing this first trip on my SQ KF account, which might be a problem if the name doesn't match exactly, if I'm not wrong...

What do I "lose" if I don't sign up? Will I still be able to view my reservation online and check-in online?
You don't need to sign up for Asiana Club to view your reservation or check in, however, according to Asiana, "Name of passenger on the ticket must match the name on the passport. If the names do not match, you may face denied boarding", so you'll have to enter your name with the space in between even if you don't sign up with Asiana.

If your SQ Krisflyer miles don't post, you can always mail in this form: http://www.singaporeair.com/pdf/ppsc...eage_Claim.pdf with your boarding pass and a copy of your e-ticket receipt to request the miles.