FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Presence on FT
View Single Post
Old May 15, 2014, 7:27 am
YYZFlyboy

Programs: various

Originally Posted by rehoult

I'm certain the group here could give you a top 10 list of questions. If you'd be able to answer them, or just acknowledge them and note that at this time AC is not comfortable (or whatever PR approved wording you'd like) answering them that would be nice. Even just knowing that someone is taking the questions to a person who could give/approve an answer would go a long, long way in the forum.

3) What's the plan for the 777 refurb? Can we expect to see PE installed more widely or new Y seats? What's the timeline? When is an announcement expected?

=Ben Lipsey;22865061

I hear you, and that's one of the reasons I'm here. I want to make sure that you guys know we do indeed hear what you are saying, but that doesn't mean we are always at liberty to give answers. I'm happy to help shed some light where I can, and if I can't I still want you to know that you've been heard.

Regarding your questions,

3) Nothing has been announced because nothing has been decided. Obviously there are some things which are commercially sensitive which I cannot post on a public forum, but I assure you that as soon as I am made aware of any plan (that can be publicly shared) I will let you guys know.
Bolding mine: Fail #1 - the very next day AC announces refurb of 777 in 2015 to some kind of HD configuration. Nice.