FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Presence on FT
View Single Post
Old May 14, 2014, 1:24 pm
kwflyer
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
First off welcome to the forum Ben!

Its always great to see how how FT has helped you land your dream job and been a positive aspect on one's life.

As a marketer myself, I have been less than enthused with ACAltitude's presence.

I think what is needed from a company representative perspective is straight honest talk with its bests customers. Meaning no spin (like ACAltitude's ''we strongly believe you will like AC Rouge'') and haphazard postings. A casual coffeeshop style conversation whereby you can help to explain the rationale of AC's decisions, as well funnel our feedback up the marketing channels would greatly be appreciated. Since you've already had experience on FT and know about its bottom up style approach I hope that you will respect that.

I am interested though if you are able to shed light on why AC rouge is deleting all negative feedback on its social media pages as well as contacting tripadvisor. Do you really have seperate PR teams for AC, AC Altitude, and AC Rouge. As well if you are able to shed any light on the rationale of the LAX and SFO getting rouged for trips to YVR (yet not YYZ-FLL) that would be appreciated. Many on here (including myself) thought there was enough J/premium travel to justify mainline service.

Again welcome to the forum, and hope to see a consistent,authentic presence from AC this time! ^