FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Presence on FT
View Single Post
Old May 14, 14, 8:17 am
Ben Lipsey
formerly with Air Canada

AC Presence on FT

Hi all,

I've been a member of this community since 2006, and was a lurker before that. When I first stumbled across FlyerTalk, it was a redirect from Google and initially I couldn't believe there were others out there like me who were obsessed with this industry: I read trip reports for fun, I think in city codes, I will go out of my way to add a few extra segments (preferably in J) to my trip just for the sake of it. I love the AC brand and have wanted to work there since I was 12 years old.

Well, now I do work for Air Canada. I actually have FlyerTalk to thank for helping me get my job, but that's another story.

I know that we have not always been been as active in this forum as many of you would have liked; I'm here with the support of the company to try to change that. I will chime in and answer questions where I can, offering help to those that need it and giving insight where appropriate. We will still use the Air Canada Altitude account to officially communicate with you regarding the Altitude program and related topics, but for the rest I'm happy to be the point of contact.

Speaking of contact, and in the interests of transparency, my email address is [email protected] - please feel free to use it.

I look forward to starting the conversation with you.

Ben