FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thai royalty and entourage on TG930
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2014, 9:52 pm
nissan720

Programs: MR LT Platinum, HH Diamond, WN A-List,
Originally Posted by transpac
Princess Chulabhorn on a 10-day visit to France

BANGKOK, 7 May 2014 (NNT) - Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn has left for the French Republic early this morning on a 10-day visit to observe cancer treatment and perfume production.

The Bureau of the Royal Household said Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn left in the early hour of May 7 on a Thai Airways International flight for France and will stay in the European country until May 18.

While in France, Her Royal Highness will observe research projects under a schedule arranged by the Institute of Research on Cancer and Aging in Nice. The Princess will also visit perfume factories in Grasse on the French Riviera.

The Princess will return to Thailand on Sunday, May 18, at about 6 a.m.

http://thainews.prd.go.th/centerweb/...Y5705070010001

If I had to guess, she'll be returning on TG 931 departing CDG on 17 May? The daily (evening) Royal News on TV is covering her trip.
This is likely the reason my seats were changed and the F cabin is completely full on my flight from FRA on Sunday (May 18th).

I had kinda figured that something like this must have happened such that Thai moved our seats.

If my flight is like Shenanigans than I will push to see what they will do for me.