FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Trip To Iran
Thread: A Trip To Iran
View Single Post
Old May 10, 2014, 8:30 am
DanielW

Originally Posted by Mynameismud
Thanks for this Great TR, your pictures are awesome and really show how life is in Iran.
Mrs Mud and I made exactly the same trip, visiting the same cities and turistic places except Teheran; it is still up to day one the best trip i've ever made.
Back in 2009 we also flew SYZ DXB but with IR.
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, Mynameismud. I read your Iran trip report before I went and really enjoyed it. You'll have to get round to finishing it one of these days though.

Originally Posted by dieuwer2
How do you take photos? Do you ponder the scene first and then decide on the camera settings, or do you just take dozens of photos of the same scene with different settings and later pick the best one?
Good question! If I have my UWA lens on, it is generally set to 'P' mode with the minimum shutter bumped up to 1/125th or so. With primes I mainly shoot in aperture priority mode with only a single focus point active.

I will tweak the settings though when needed , e.g. -/+ Ev, or shutter priority etc. I try and get the shot right first time (with regard to settings). I will take many photo's of the same thing/scene sometimes, but this is more for composition rather than camera setup.