FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Delta 757 International Config Review
Old May 8, 2014, 6:32 am
Mark2fly1034
Used to be 'Mark Fetters'

Thumbs up New Delta 757 International Config Review

I just got off N721TW the only 757-200 in the new International configuration.

A very nice updated cabin with mood lighting, 16 business elite seats in a 2-2 configuration. All are lie flat.

The screens were really large. The safety video came out a little blurry but the moving map looked great.

Power outlet and a little storage area kind of awkward turn to reach all the way back and behind you.

Red seat belt strap.

Seat Controls

New remote which is not like any others Delta have.

LED reading light with 4 modes of brightness and also a set of seat controls for takeoff and sleep modes only. Neat idea but not very useful.

More mood lighting

Trey table with all wood finish. Matches the pre-depature drink table between seat mates.

A light snack they said. It was a full meal in which you might find on a domestic route. Burger was very good. With a potato salad and strawberry cheesecake.

Muffin before landing.

Over view of my seat.

A few notes do not sit in 4C as the bathroom light will shine on you as people exit. 4D is not as bad with the divider blocking out most of the light. Overall I enjoyed the new cabin and is a very nice upgrade i look forward to see more often. The seats are angled in towards the windows. I think it might be hard to climb over someone in the middle of the night if you have the window. The foot rest area is a little on the small side but my feet fit okay (size 11 shoe). My final verdict is an A- just because of some small things. I did get a good night rest for a such a quick red eye.

Any questions please ask.

Last edited by Mark2fly1034; May 8, 2014 at 6:41 am Reason: Picture link problems